Wednesday 13 December 2006

The Sweet Escape

I am quite inconsistent with this blogger, sometimes i write lots in a few days, then sometimes i go for a week without writing anything. Odd that. I still don't have much to say now. But i felt like blogging.

I haven't really done much over the last week. I met Derek Brockway, and now have a signed picture of him. That was cool. (For those of you who don't know who Derek is, he is the BBC Weatherman for welsh lunchtime news). He has a book out, Scott told me it was an autobiography, but it was awfully small. I think it was just a book about weather. Which might be quite interesting, but then again, probably isn't. (I will post the picture once i scan it in).

Less than two weeks till Christmas! i still have done no shopping, and have no money. I have a plan though, so fingers crossed all follows it. We haven't got our Christmas decorations up yet, we put them up about a week (usually less than) before Christmas. Not sure why we do this, maybe it is because we use a real Christmas tree.

I found out from reading my mothers blog that the vet wasn't expecting Harvey to be alive by now. This was a bit of a shock to me, and not a nice one. Harvey is part of the family, he cant go anywhere. He may be old, but he struck me as invincible. I have never had a pet for this long, (14yrs or so), so I fear i will be quite the emotional mess when Harvey moves on. Humph.

My computer is breaking, the blogger can't keep up with my typing. This is why i have been using mothers PC most of the week (that and I have Xbox Live downstairs).

....for those that are wondering why the title of this post is 'the sweet escape', it was the song i was listening to when i first started writing it. It is from Gwen Stefani's new album, and is very good.

No comments: